Thursday, September 11, 2008

Scouts

Lauklan is not old enough to be in cub scouts with church, but we have him, for this year only, in Tiger Cubs with his friends from school. He is so excited about it - so excited even that he went to Brennan's meeting last night in his Tiger Cub uniform just to show off. Too cute.

Ethan earned his Webelos badge last night. Good job.

Thomas, who is Brennan's friend from school is now officially a scout. We're glad to have him with us.

Brennan earned his Second Class rank in Boy Scouts. He also earned his Railroad merit badge.

Taylor also earned a merit badge or two. Way to go!




I am proud of all of our scouts !

5 people said:

Stephanie said...

Congrats to Brennan! And all the other boys!

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you Brennan.
Yoo-Ma

SpaceyKasey said...

So handsome. Gotta love Scouting.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Lauklan is SO CUTE! I had to get up at 4:30 am today and I am grumpy!

Danette Garrett said...

All our scouts look great, especially Ethan. I love Lauklin in his uniform. I can't wait until he's 8.