Debbie, you must have given me your bad luck streak. I'm hoping that 3 is all that I get. 1. the tooth, 2. the car, 3. the tire. ENOUGH!
I feel like a hamster in a wheel! I'm going 90mph and getting nowhere!
On a positive note, I am looking forward to the groundbreaking of the new church building on Saturday morning. I have never been to one and I know it will be something to remember. It is so exciting to have a building so much closer. A 10 minute drive as opposed to the 40 minute drive we currently have.
One of these days I will get my Tallahassee pictures up here. I have good intentions, I promise.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


3 people said:
Ground breaking for what???
Glad you had a fun trip.
You could have changed that tire by yourself. :)
Why are you going 90mph? Kids school?
Post a Comment