I know that we, as Latter-Day Saints, are supposed to not only endure, but "endure well to the end".
Right?
Well, what exactly is "well to the end"? I mean, I have an idea. I know that I am supposed to choose the right, try to lead a Christlike life, set a good example, be a nurturing mother and wife and other things. However, I believe that I am having a hard time staying positive here.
I'm not very good at these things. I yell on occasion, well, sometimes its more than occasional. I feel overwhelmed at times. I fuss, complain, and sometimes cry.
Not doing well here, not well at all on some of these things.
HOWEVER... I do feel His love. I know that I am loved by my father in heaven. I know that Jesus Christ lives, and that he died for me. Good thing, right? Since I am having such difficulty trying to be perfect here. :)
Anyway, all is well. Busy, but good.
The kids are doing well, I think. We're plugging through homework and teacher conferences, Boy scouts, activity days for girls and everything else we have on our plates. If all I have to fuss about this morning is having water spilled all over Lauklan's pants on the way to school, well, I KNOW that it could be MUCH worse.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


2 people said:
All I can say, my wonderful, lovable, sister-in-law, is "
You're Gonna Miss This"!
Speaking from mostly joyful yet sometimes incredibly painful experience, nothing is worth losing any part of the life you just described. If you try to change too much, you never know what you might lose! Look at me.
Kids will be kids, husbands will be husbands, family will be family, etc. Life will be life. :) There are positive aspects in everything. I encourage you to find all you can and concentrate on them.
And you're right: Although things aren't as good as they can be, they're never as bad as they could be! Just keep reminding yourself of His love, your husband's love, your kids' love, and all the rest of us who love you very, very much, and how wonderful it is to have these people in your life to love back! :) They won't always be there, so cherish every moment!
I love you!! :)
Well, as the queen of complaining, I think you are always so positive! I think you do a great job. Don't get so down on yourself. :)
Post a Comment