Saturday, September 06, 2008

Leesburg Stake Center Groundbreaking

I was blessed to be able to conduct the music for the meeting.
Assistant Stake Clerk (he looks familiar), Stake First Counselor, Stake President, Stake Second Counselor, Stake Clerk, and Executive Secretary
The Eustis Ward Primary
Eustis Ward Council members
The Shipley Family

Hallelujah!

3 people said:

Megan said...

i have SUCH a funny picture of aislynn shoveling dirt that im going to email to you. you will love it ;)

Janet said...

Good thing they posted that 'No Smoking' sign just in case any of the presidency wanted to light up. :)
Cute picture of the family with the shovels!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

It's about time you post! I saw the no smoking sign also, crazy! Are you trying to dress all the boys the same, goofy? I think it is cute! Brennan looks really happy wearing that FSU shirt!