Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I love...

(a partial list)

1. My Father in Heaven
2. His Son Jesus Christ
3. My AMAZING loving, caring, and VERY patient husband
4. My 5 happy, healthy, crazy children
5. My parents and friends

All of these people listed above love me no matter what. They love me despite my MANY quirks, O.C.D., etc.

I am just feeling thankful right now for the many blessings in my life and I thought I would write some of it down. :)

6 people said:

Anonymous said...

Thankful is good. :) All of us have so much to be thankful for! Sometimes we can lose track, so it's good to write it out and keep a copy handy. :)

Anonymous said...

We love you too, Melody, and so proud of you and your family.
Mom and Dad

nanamoo said...

It's good to keep that in mind, isn't it?

Laurel said...

I have been thinking a lot about this lately, too. I think it's good to take time every once in a while to ponder all our blessings.

(Nice new look, by the way. I had to change my template, too. I absolutely LOVE Fall!)

Stephanie said...

Thank you for sharing that! It is always good to look at all the wonderful things we have to be thankful for!

SpaceyKasey said...

Very sweet.

I like your blog make-over.