I find myself asking as the day goes on, "is it really worth it?", if the answer is no then I simply move on. It isn't a cure, but seems to help the symptoms. The only way I've found to really help is when I take it to the Lord. He will give you the strength and for heaven's sake don't beat yourself up when you do fall short. It's bound to happen and only the adversary would want you to focus on the slip rather than how far you've climbed! Then in the quiet moments when you look around and see that life really is good you'll realize someday not so far from now all the tantrums, messes, excuses and forgotten thank yous are what got you to where you are and you'll miss it. At least that is what I keep reminding myself everyday when I get out of bed! You have a world of sisters, both wives and mothers, who know EXACTLY how you feel!
We are our own worst critics! I think you are an awesome mother and wife!! You do so much for your family!! I have always looked up to you and your abilities to perform on short notice or planned events!! Don't ever sell yourself short!! YOU are an awesome person with great worth!!! I always tell my children: Always remember who you are!! Love you!
I think Satan is targeting families more than ever right now. I've seen so many good men struggle to honor their priesthood, and what better way to destroy a family than by making a mom feel worthless? He wants you to believe you fall short-- but so many people know better. You are an amazing person! A wonderful example to all of us of what a good wife and mother should be! ((hugs))
4 people said:
I find myself asking as the day goes on, "is it really worth it?", if the answer is no then I simply move on. It isn't a cure, but seems to help the symptoms. The only way I've found to really help is when I take it to the Lord. He will give you the strength and for heaven's sake don't beat yourself up when you do fall short. It's bound to happen and only the adversary would want you to focus on the slip rather than how far you've climbed! Then in the quiet moments when you look around and see that life really is good you'll realize someday not so far from now all the tantrums, messes, excuses and forgotten thank yous are what got you to where you are and you'll miss it. At least that is what I keep reminding myself everyday when I get out of bed! You have a world of sisters, both wives and mothers, who know EXACTLY how you feel!
Mel,
We are our own worst critics! I think you are an awesome mother and wife!! You do so much for your family!! I have always looked up to you and your abilities to perform on short notice or planned events!! Don't ever sell yourself short!! YOU are an awesome person with great worth!!! I always tell my children: Always remember who you are!! Love you!
Karen :)
I think the answer is to just keep trying :)
Love you!
I think Satan is targeting families more than ever right now. I've seen so many good men struggle to honor their priesthood, and what better way to destroy a family than by making a mom feel worthless? He wants you to believe you fall short-- but so many people know better. You are an amazing person! A wonderful example to all of us of what a good wife and mother should be! ((hugs))
Post a Comment