Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bassoon playin'

I was asked to play the bassoon for a piece in the Children's Sacrament Meeting Presentation. I will be playing Beautiful Savior with Lurlene accompanying and the older girls singing.

I always love to play. As soon as I get it in my hands, I remember how much it means to me. I believe it is a blessing that I can play and share my love of music with others.

I think that Lauklan and Aislinn are both fighting some ugly cold. We'll see, but both of them are under the weather. Let's pray they start feeling better real soon.

3 people said:

nanamoo said...

It is going to be fabulous!

Laurel said...

I love that song. I bet you were amazing! I've been thinking of learning to play a new instrument lately.... I think I just miss playing!!

Janet said...

I'm sure it was beautiful. You don't do anything mediocre so I'll bet it was perfect! :)