Thursday, October 08, 2009

I get it!

I put that post about how I feel about my struggles with being a wife and mother and received several WONDERFUL comments. It did help that I just wrote the post because I ended up pondering the whole thing the whole day. Pondering and praying...
I came up with the same thing that you guys did. Satan is after the family. He will destroy it any and every way that he can. For me right now, he is working on my struggle with thinking that I have to be perfect.
I have things to work on. I am NOT perfect. Far, far, from it actually. But, where I struggle is that I forget to remind myself that Heavenly Father does not expect me to be perfect, He does however, expect me to try my best. Then, He gave Jesus Christ to make up the difference. I need to accept that in my daily life and realize that it was for me and allow it to work.
I am blessed with an amazing husband who loves me with a kind and generous heart.
I am blessed with 5 children that have AMAZING and strong spirits, saved for the latter days because of the ability to do what needs to be done.
I am blessed with friends and family that are there for me and are supportive of me in my journey.
I am blessed to be a member of the church where I have the restored gospel in my life and prophets, seers and revelators to lead me and guide me on this journey. I am also blessed with local leaders that are inspired, loving and compassionate.
So, today, I am thankful for my trials because when I make it through, I can look back and see why I had or have them and look forward with faith.
Faith that I can do this WITH help.

0 people said: