I took Aislinn back to Dr. Soto this morning. The doctor was not pleased with how Aislinn sounded, but was encouraged that her ear looked better and that she hadn't run a fever yet today.
So... she put her on oral antibiotics and told Aislinn that she had to do a really good job taking it or she would have to get the shots again. Aislinn promised to be a good medicine taker. Dr. Soto told me to call if she worsened but that she didn't want to put her in the hospital unless she was in respiratory distress or dehydrated which she was not. So, good news there.
Lauklan is home from school today. He hasn't been running a fever today and we hope that he can return to school tomorrow. His fevers have really spiked with this illness and it has been quite scary. Last night, he was at 104. I didn't like that at all. However, Dr. Soto said that he should definitely be feeling better by tomorrow, and if not, to call her about him. I think he is better today though, so I'll keep on praying for that.
I sure hope now that all 5 kids have gotten 'something' that we can be done for a while.
By the way, sickness giver, Chris and I decide to pass..
So... she put her on oral antibiotics and told Aislinn that she had to do a really good job taking it or she would have to get the shots again. Aislinn promised to be a good medicine taker. Dr. Soto told me to call if she worsened but that she didn't want to put her in the hospital unless she was in respiratory distress or dehydrated which she was not. So, good news there.
Lauklan is home from school today. He hasn't been running a fever today and we hope that he can return to school tomorrow. His fevers have really spiked with this illness and it has been quite scary. Last night, he was at 104. I didn't like that at all. However, Dr. Soto said that he should definitely be feeling better by tomorrow, and if not, to call her about him. I think he is better today though, so I'll keep on praying for that.
I sure hope now that all 5 kids have gotten 'something' that we can be done for a while.
By the way, sickness giver, Chris and I decide to pass..


1 people said:
I know all that sickness is not fun. Hope everyone is better soon.
Post a Comment