Sunday, October 11, 2009

First time

We made it today!

It was Chris' first time to be out of the ward on assignment.
I set the alarm for him at 5:30 this morning and he left the house around 6:40 to head to Belleview.

The kids and I got up. Well, the kids got up and were running around, minus Brennan who is still sick. :( They allowed me to lay in the bed until 9 or so, it was so nice!

I made them waffles and we got ready for church. Brennan stayed home.

We made it through sacrament meeting without too many issues! Overall, I was pretty pleased.

I think that Brennan is getting better, but I am concerned. Fever, sore throat, cough. Doesn't sound good. However, the fever is getting better, and he says that some of the symptoms are getting better.

3 people said:

Laurel said...

Sacrament is tough with kids. Hooray for a good day! (Oh, and your "nothingness" day sounds amazing. Maybe I'll try that this weekend!) :)

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Now you get to experience "me" during sacrament with no husband. I know I only have 2 kids, but I hear nothing during sacrament time. Hope Brennan gets better. I told Devin that your kids never get toys during sacrament. I kept my foot down, no toys this Sunday, only books and coloring. I told him he should be grateful for a mom like me!

nanamoo said...

We have to enjoy those late sleep ins because come November, they are over :(