I ran around like crazy this morning trying to get things ready so that I could go to Tallahassee with the kids this afternoon. Chris is on his second weekend of camping, so I am going it alone.
I dealt with the pool and dry cleaning, the dog, and my husband who forgot something 'imperative'.
I took a shower, picked up kids and headed off.
The drive wasn't that bad. I am really glad that we arrived safely.
We made it to Tallahassee just in time to have dinner with Nana, Drew, Ryan, Carolyn, Bay, Alyssa, Dad and Kenney. It is always nice to be with family.
I really look forward to General Conference this weekend and I have my question ready to be answered.
What a blessing to be a member of the church and receive guidance just for me!
What a blessing to be a member of the church and receive guidance just for me!


1 people said:
Wow... so Ryck finally had ALL of his grandchildren together at the same time!! That's awesome that you had a surprise for Nana...
Post a Comment