Debbie Carter and I went on a little field trip to Nordstrom's today. It was kinda spur of the moment and it was wonderful!
We have been trying for a few weeks now to get a lunch date and Debbie has been trying for months to take me to Nordstrom's with her. So, today, it finally all came together.
We have been trying for a few weeks now to get a lunch date and Debbie has been trying for months to take me to Nordstrom's with her. So, today, it finally all came together.
She came and picked me up at the office around 11:25 and we headed down. We had a nice lunch at Nordstrom's then she 'made' me go get 'fitted'. Yes, 'fitted', think about it, you'll figure it out. I tried to convince her that there really isn't anything to 'fit', but she was insistent! Now that it is over, and I survived to tell about it, I am glad that I did it. I even think that it may have helped. We'll see...
While I was doing my shopping, Debbie did her own. I had a great time getting to visit with my friend and I look forward to many more field trips with her.


4 people said:
I need to get fitted. They girls are not where they should be.
I'm due for another fitting...lol
I loved our field trip!
I'm glad the girls are home. They look good.
Post a Comment