Thursday, October 29, 2009

We're feeling good!

I took Aislinn back to Dr. Soto this morning. She is sounding MUCH better! Her ear looks better too. So, we finish off the antibiotics and continue the nebulizer treatments. I am so glad!
Lauklan is feeling better too. He ended up being able to go to school yesterday and last night he was dancing around in true Lauklan style so I know he is feeling better now.
We are blessed!
We have our Ward Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat on Friday night. A party to go to Saturday night for Halloween and we get to go to church in the new building for the first time on Sunday!
The icing on the cake? Grandma is coming to spend the weekend with us. Life is good.

4 people said:

Jodi said...

Yeah! Enjoy the new building for me!

Higleys said...

What a good end to the week. I can't wait to see you guys

nanamoo said...

That is very good news indeed!

Laurel said...

I'm so glad everyone is feeling better! (You "sound" better, too.:) And it's always good times when Grandma comes to town, right? Enjoy!