Friday, October 16, 2009

My favorite place

Chris and I went to the temple tonight. It seemed like everything that could go wrong before did and for us just to walk through the doors was quite an accomplishment.

I love the temple. As I wrote that sentence, I thought to myself that it was such an understatement! It is 'my place'. My place of peace. My place of love. My place of direction. My place of anything and everything that I could ever righteously desire.

I feel so blessed to be so close and be able to go. I feel blessed to be considered worthy to enter. I feel so blessed to be able to enter with my eternal companion.

I can't wait for next Friday to do it again!

1 people said:

Jennifer said...

Good to see you guys, but we won't see you next Friday :). Have a great time and stay out of the ER!!!