Sunday, October 04, 2009

Did you hear it?

Did you watch? If not, you really missed tons!

We left Tallahassee at 8:45 and arrived home around 12:45. The drive was uneventful and I was thankful for that.

Dad (Ryck) and Kenney followed and Mom (Nancy) met us at the house. We got to watch both sessions of conference together and Chris arrived home around 6:30.

President Carter arrived around 7:15.

Dad ordained Chris a High Priest as we all sat on the couch.

It was powerful.

Immediately following Chris becoming a High Priest, President Carter set Chris apart as a High Councilor of the Leesburg Stake.

Wow!

The spirit was so strong and I feel so blessed that we could all be there to feel it. I wish that I had the words to tell you how I feel. However, all I do is tear up thinking about it. I am so thankful for Chris, Dad and President Carter.

Without them, no telling where I would be.

I mean it.

2 people said:

Melanie said...

That's awesome, I love experiences like that....the golden ones you remember on a rainy day and keeps you going. and thanks for inspiring me to go watch saturday conference. i've only seen the sunday sessions... so off i go!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

someone changed their background!!