We went to the Eustis Ward Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat tonight. We all had a lot of fun and the added bonus was that Grandma went with us. She took pictures too and is going to send them to me. I can't wait.
The kids played games and visited with their friends. I visited with friends and all was good.
The end was getting candy which of course the kids loved but never the less DID NOT NEED!
The kids played games and visited with their friends. I visited with friends and all was good.
The end was getting candy which of course the kids loved but never the less DID NOT NEED!
I'm sorry that these are sideways, but I don't know how to fix it.
Greyson



2 people said:
I love all the pictures. I wish I could have been with all of you.
Yoo-Ma
WELL IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU FIX THE PICTURE PROBLEM ON YOU COMPUTER! It sure would be nice to just have church in a normal church building. Poor me! Hope you had fun with Grandma without me also:(
Post a Comment