Monday, October 26, 2009

2 down

Lauklan and Aislinn who missed the Swine Flu bug a week or so ago are now sick.

I took them both to Dr. Soto this morning and apparently Lauklan has a viral thing. However, Aislinn I took on Friday, just because I was worried that she might be getting sick, but there was nothing to be found wrong with her except cold symptoms, now has an ear infection in her right ear and pneumonia in her left lung.

She just had pneumonia on the visit to the hospital we had just one month and 5 days ago!

Dr. Soto said that she needed the Rocefin (sp) shot which is antibiotics and we must come back tomorrow morning to see if she is any better. If she is, then she will put her on oral antibiotics. If not, back into the hospital.

I'm not really sure I can do this AGAIN! With another child sick in the house too just to 'spice things up'.

I know Heavenly Father saw this coming though because out of nowhere really Thursday night, I became very concerned about her and was VERY prayerful, on my knees and moved to tears. I prayed specifically that Chris and I would know how to take care of her.

Friday night, we went to the temple and I put her name on the prayer roll along with Chris and me. Now I know why.

4 people said:

nanamoo said...

Oh no! Keep us updated.

Laurel said...

I'm so sorry she is going through these crazy trials! (And you guys, too.) We're praying that her little body can fight this stuff off and heal!

Higleys said...

Truly sorry to hear she is down.
Feel better Aislinn :*xoxoxoxoxo

Melanie said...

My heart is going out to you...as if we don't worry about our little ones when they are healthy...and then just MAGNIFY it when they are sick. All three of my kids have/had swine flu. How many more days???? And i got post swine ear infection. Urrrrgghhhh. Sickness....SOOOOO not fun.