Well, Brennan went back to school today.
Kerstyn and Greyson are home still, but I'm hoping they both might be able to return tomorrow.
Aislinn and Lauklan are still 'fighting the good fight', meaning they haven't gotten sick...yet. Please, please, please, pass them by!
I PRAY that nobody else gets sick.
Yesterday on Facebook, I put my status saying that I feel blessed. I do. I have been blessed greatly through my life. I have been healthy, blessed to be raised in a loving home, able to attend college and able to enjoy life.
I was blessed to meet Chris who loves me more than I deserve. He is someone who supports me in anything and everything that I want to do. (not kidding)
I am blessed to have 5 wonderful, healthy, smart, crazy children!
I could go on and on, but I'm sure my point has been made.
So, today, on top of feeling blessed, I am thankful.
Flu and all...
Flu and all...


3 people said:
Thinking of you all!
Thank you for reminding me of great and small blessings. I'd say more but the rest is personal.
You are very blessed to have me in your family, ha ha! Just playing. Dane would love for me to have 5 kids!
Post a Comment