Friday, May 01, 2009

Party Day!

Today was the party.

I worked harder here than I would have at home taking care of everyone and doing all my usual stuff.

I did have a great amount of fun though.

Gail, Mom and Carole
Rolled turkey, ham and chilled shrimp. I rolled the meat! Can you believe that? Me!!!
Gail and I took a quick second to snap a picture during our preparing for the party.
Cheese ball shaped in a "70!" I had to align almond slivers. Seriously.
Crackers, fruit, you name it. It is there. I even did the strawberry thing you see in the upper left corner. I never knew that I could be so 'artsy'. :)
Caroline, my cousin, brought me an apron so I would look cute while working.

No need to take Tylenol PM tonight, that is for sure!

Carole was really, really surprised. Mom and I had called her in the morning, acting as if we were in Florida and Gail, her sister, talked to her as if she was in Utah.

Needless, to say, we weren't in Florida and Utah, we were in Kentucky, preparing for her party. :)

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

We worked so hard, but had so much fun!

Mom

Ashlea said...

I knew you had a crafty side to you...it looked beautiful. And so did you, little skinny minny!!