Thursday, April 30, 2009

On my way to Kentucky!

My mom and I flew out of Tampa this morning for Nashville, Tennessee!

My mom's family lives in Hopkinsville, Kentucky and the surrounding areas and we are going up there for a surprise birthday party for my mom's cousin, Carole.


All it did was rain.

Mam-Mom and Mom. Mam-Mom wanted Captain D's for lunch so Mom and I stopped there for her on our way in.
I took this, as you can tell, of Mam-Mom and me. The last time I saw her was April of 2006. It has been too long!
After a quick bite to eat, Mom and I headed over to help Gail get ready for the party tomorrow.
Gail and Mom

I went to Nashville twice today. Once when I flew in with Mom and then again with Gail, to pick up Caroline.

We stopped at Costco to get stuff for the party and then I remembered...Krispy Kreme!

We headed there and I ate 5, yes 5, hot and fresh now doughnuts!

Yummy!

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

Melody,
I'm glad I missed those donuts.
Mom