Just as good or better, if possible than day 1! I can't wait to read them!
I feel so blessed to be a member of the church. I am grateful for the friends and family that support me and always have. I am thankful to have a prophet lead and guide me. I know that families can be forever. I know that I have a Father in Heaven that loves me and that Jesus lives. What a blessing to know and have the gospel in my life!
I feel so blessed to be a member of the church. I am grateful for the friends and family that support me and always have. I am thankful to have a prophet lead and guide me. I know that families can be forever. I know that I have a Father in Heaven that loves me and that Jesus lives. What a blessing to know and have the gospel in my life!


0 people said:
Post a Comment