Monday, April 20, 2009

What lifts my spirit

The flowers, that I bought for myself and the sign. Both of which, lift my spirit.

I have decided over the last few weeks that I like to look at flowers. Kenney gave me the idea a year or so ago and since I am a slow learner, I just took it up. So, they last about 2 weeks and I have purchased the last 2 bouquets at Publix when I am there getting groceries.

I like it. I like it quite a lot!

3 people said:

Kim said...

I do the same thing sometimes..especially when tulips are in season.

Danette Garrett said...

I luv fresh flowers. I got a bouquet for my birthday and they are still blooming and they smell so fresh.

Deanna said...

They are a natural mood booster. I remember when my little sister had her first baby (and I was still single and hadn't had a date since Carter was in office) and I was stuck 600 miles away and couldn't be there to celebrate her baby daughter, I bought fresh flowers from our local grocery store and it made a hard day sweeter.