I had one of those days today where when I finally got all of the kids in bed I thought to myself, "where did the day go?" It was over before I knew it. I sure hope I got everything done that I wanted to accomplish.
On a interesting note. I saw a friend of mine at the gym this afternoon. She is a 'less active' member of the church and hasn't been coming very much lately. I really like her and am always glad to see her.
She commented to me how pretty the steeple was on the new church building. I agreed and told her that when we are in the new building that she has ABSOLUTELY no reason to not be at church. She lives less than a mile from the new building. I told her that if she's not there, I am going to come and drag her out of her living room. She laughed and told me that she has just been lazy. I then had the opportunity to remind her of General Conference this weekend. I told her the times and encouraged her to watch at least one session.
I hope she will. I can't wait to watch myself.


2 people said:
You go missionary!
I love watching general conference. After watching, I swear it just makes such a difference with how the rest of the day goes. I love it!
Post a Comment