I got up this morning and had several errands to run before being able to head over to Mom's for the concert tonight.
We went to Publix, got a prescription and some lunch for Chris. Ended up buying some other things too because, that is just what I do...
Dropped both the prescription and lunch to Chris at the office.
Headed to the banks to make deposits for the firm.
Got gas.
Went to Wal-Mart.
Stopped at Pinch a Penny to have the pool water tested and purchased the chemicals needed to get the water right.
Headed home with groceries and chemicals.
Put the stuff away and the chemicals in the pool.
Got stuff packed to leave.
Debbie Clayton and Jensen arrived to babysit.
Gave them 'the spiel'.
Headed to Hudson.
Had a BLAST!!!
We went to Publix, got a prescription and some lunch for Chris. Ended up buying some other things too because, that is just what I do...
Dropped both the prescription and lunch to Chris at the office.
Headed to the banks to make deposits for the firm.
Got gas.
Went to Wal-Mart.
Stopped at Pinch a Penny to have the pool water tested and purchased the chemicals needed to get the water right.
Headed home with groceries and chemicals.
Put the stuff away and the chemicals in the pool.
Got stuff packed to leave.
Debbie Clayton and Jensen arrived to babysit.
Gave them 'the spiel'.
Headed to Hudson.
Had a BLAST!!!





1 people said:
I had a wonderful time with you,Melody! Thanks for coming and taking me to the concert. I love you so much.
Mom
Post a Comment