I had a crazy busy day today. I worked until 12:15 and then hurried to pick up Aislinn and Greyson.
Aislinn had a 1:15 appointment with the asthma doctor. I believe he is called a pulmologist. It isn't a big deal except for the fact that his office is in Winter Park which is not a nice drive. Can be about an hour if the traffic is bad. But, it wasn't too bad and we made it there on time.
They always have her do some breathing machine where they can see how well she is doing.
The doctor said that she is showing great improvement.
I was glad.
But...
We had to hurry back into the car and rush home to pick up 5 more kids from school. Again, the traffic was manageable and we arrived back in town around 5 minutes before we had to, so I could breathe myself again. :)
I headed to the gym after I got the kids home and homework completed.
I rode like crazy in cycle class.
I needed that!


1 people said:
So is she diagnosed with asthma? They keep saying that Dallin needs to go in for testing, but I'm hesitant! Any tips or suggestions?
Post a Comment