Mom came over to Mount Dora today with Mrs. Scarborough, a friend that she taught with for years, even before I was born and Roberta Rose, a mother to one of my mom's great friends that passed away several years ago.
It hasn't rained down here in Central Florida in months and this morning, it rained like the skies just opened up. We were under a tornado watch and then, even a warning.
However, Mom endured, and made it here safely!
I was very proud of her and quite happy to see her.
We ate at the Lakeside Inn restaurant then walked around downtown for several hours.
I always love to see my mom!
It hasn't rained down here in Central Florida in months and this morning, it rained like the skies just opened up. We were under a tornado watch and then, even a warning.
However, Mom endured, and made it here safely!
I was very proud of her and quite happy to see her.
We ate at the Lakeside Inn restaurant then walked around downtown for several hours.
I always love to see my mom!


1 people said:
Melody, I had a wonderful day with you. Thanks for being patient with three old people in bad weather, and we were blessed to make it. I always love to see you, too!
Mom
Post a Comment