MomWe had a great time last night. So much fun, in fact, that we slept in until 9 this morning!
When we finally got going, we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast/lunch.
I then headed home and arrived around 2 to find Chris and the kids ready to go to Blizzard Beach.
We got to the park at 3 and stayed until it closed at 6.
On the way home, we stopped at Cracker Barrel for dinner. Yes, I know that was 2 times for me today. However, I did only eat a salad for dinner. :)
I had a great day.




4 people said:
I'm jealous of the sleep you accumulated. And of your gorgeous tan. (and the fact that it's warm enough down there to actually GET a tan.) :) What a fun time!
I can tell a difference in you, tan and skinny. I can tell! I'm jealous now.
You look super skinny! Congrats!
I enjoyed sleeping in and our breakfast together.
Mom
Post a Comment