I felt like as soon as I sat down at work today that the world was caving in on me! I had too many things to do and most certainly, not enough time to get them done! Everything was the most important thing to do and I had too many of those 'most important' things on my list!
To top it off, I got a call around 10:45 this morning from the pre-school saying that Aislinn was under the weather.
So... not only do I have too much to do at the office, I now have to leave to go get my daughter. I believe that she is just really tired. She had nothing wrong with her this morning, or any time recently. A month or two ago, she did this, came home and took a nap and was fine. She's napping now, so we'll see...
Since I couldn't get all of my work stuff done, I came home and did some other 'work'.
Happiness is, for me of course...
a freshly vacuumed floor
and a freshly vacuumed pool!
My backyard oasis!
See, the leaves are gone! Outstanding! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new vacuum, for the pool, that is!
I think that our plants might come back eventually...
Even without them, this is a great place to sit and relax and apparently I need to do that!
I feel better now. Odd, isn't it?
To top it off, I got a call around 10:45 this morning from the pre-school saying that Aislinn was under the weather.
So... not only do I have too much to do at the office, I now have to leave to go get my daughter. I believe that she is just really tired. She had nothing wrong with her this morning, or any time recently. A month or two ago, she did this, came home and took a nap and was fine. She's napping now, so we'll see...
Since I couldn't get all of my work stuff done, I came home and did some other 'work'.
Happiness is, for me of course...
a freshly vacuumed floor
and a freshly vacuumed pool!
My backyard oasis!
See, the leaves are gone! Outstanding! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new vacuum, for the pool, that is!
I think that our plants might come back eventually...Even without them, this is a great place to sit and relax and apparently I need to do that!
I feel better now. Odd, isn't it?


2 people said:
freshly vacuumed makes me feel better too :)
Only you would take a picture of your vacuumed floor. You make me laugh goofy. What ever makes you feel better is worth it.
Post a Comment