I went to the gym this morning for the 10 a.m. cycle class. It was just as good as the week before. I am very glad that I went. Now I feel like I didn't totally blow it last night with dinner.
I got home a few minutes before the first session of conference was to start. I plopped down, as well as I could with all the kids around and watched and listened.
I did it again for the second session. I made stroganoff and broccoli for dinner and Kenney made a salad. We fed the troops and then sent Chris, Ryck and Brennan to the Priesthood Session. It was Brennan's first time to go and I was happy to see the 3 generations leave together. Kinda cool, if I may say so myself.
Kenney and I then loaded up the kids left, all 6 of them and headed to Baskin Robbins to treat them to ice cream. They were very happy and full when we were done.
Following ice cream we picked Bay up from her dad and then came home and sent everyone to bed. Lauklan, Greyson and Aislinn fell asleep quickly, but the girls stayed up until after 11. I was tired just hearing them giggle. I am glad they were having fun though.
Chris, Ryck and Brennan arrived home around 10:45 so it was a very long day for them, but they came home spiritually fed and happy.
I got home a few minutes before the first session of conference was to start. I plopped down, as well as I could with all the kids around and watched and listened.
I did it again for the second session. I made stroganoff and broccoli for dinner and Kenney made a salad. We fed the troops and then sent Chris, Ryck and Brennan to the Priesthood Session. It was Brennan's first time to go and I was happy to see the 3 generations leave together. Kinda cool, if I may say so myself.
Kenney and I then loaded up the kids left, all 6 of them and headed to Baskin Robbins to treat them to ice cream. They were very happy and full when we were done.
Following ice cream we picked Bay up from her dad and then came home and sent everyone to bed. Lauklan, Greyson and Aislinn fell asleep quickly, but the girls stayed up until after 11. I was tired just hearing them giggle. I am glad they were having fun though.
Chris, Ryck and Brennan arrived home around 10:45 so it was a very long day for them, but they came home spiritually fed and happy.


0 people said:
Post a Comment