Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday, Monday

Have I mentioned how my life revolves around cycle class?

LOVE IT!

6:30, here I come.

The kids did some swimming and fun stuff today.

I finished the dining room chairs for Chris and I was SO proud of myself.
See! All pretty and I did it! I even surprise myself sometimes.

The air conditioning had stopped working really well, so they came today to fix it. Come to find out it needed a new part. Now it feels cold inside. I am thankful that it happened in May and not August! That would be miserable!

2 people said:

Kirstie said...

it was august when we lost ours that one time and man was it HOT! and at least you have a pool to cool off in! But still sounds like no fun.

Laurel said...

Nice chairs... and you are seriously the cycle queen!