Saturday, May 02, 2009

Visiting time

I actually went to a "Derby Breakfast" in Crofton this morning.
A bunch of places were having Derby Breakfast's this morning because of the Kentucky Derby running tonight.

Mom was glad to go with Randy, Becky and many others to Crofton to eat good food and see many people she hasn't seen since she was a child.


I wish that this was enhanced a little, but it is Carole, Caroline, Reese (Lori's daughter), Gail, me and mom.
Mom, Carolyn, Carole and Gail. Carolyn went to school with Gail for years and is still real close with Mom and Carole. Carolyn graciously let us use her home to get ready for the party.

After breakfast, we went and visited at Randy's and looked at how their new house is coming along.

Mom and I also went by the cemetery where her father is buried and another cemetery where many of her family members are.

For dinner, we met Carole, Gail and Caroline at a restaurant called Dot's. Here is a picture of us there before 'the incident'.
I had an amazing salad until I found a large, dead fly in it.

YUCK!

We went to bed early and head out to the airport to fly back in the morning.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the Derby Breakfast and visiting with family and old friends. The cold rain I believe, made me sick!

Mom