Friday, May 08, 2009

Pre-School's Mother's Tea and Women's Meeting

You all know that I now purchase flowers for myself. So here they are. This week's purchase. Aren't they pretty?
Greyson and Aislinn's pre-school had a Mother's Day Tea today. They came in and sang songs and then had a little gift for me. It was really cute. Aislinn is very excited, you see. :)
Greyson was excited. What a cutie!

Tonight I went with Debbie Clayton tonight to a meeting that was broadcast in the Orlando South building.

Sister Beck said great stuff. The thing I remember most is that she said that this life is not going to be perfect. It is not a fairy tale. We knew that in the pre-existence, and we accepted it. This life is to be an experience. We are to exercise our faith.

I really enjoyed the meeting AND the time I got to spend with my friend.

1 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Nice flowers!