Family: A journey to forever...
the rain looks like hail!
apperently very, very, very, very hard, cause i have the same problem! :(I hate admitting it! But i do!
Ooooh, I cant ever get my 10 year old to clean her room! We just recently started posting chore charts so hopefully that will help.BTW - your pool is awesome!
relax!!! Other things are more important. You should see Devin's room if you think Brennan's room is bad.
Post a Comment
4 people said:
the rain looks like hail!
apperently very, very, very, very hard, cause i have the same problem! :(
I hate admitting it! But i do!
Ooooh, I cant ever get my 10 year old to clean her room! We just recently started posting chore charts so hopefully that will help.
BTW - your pool is awesome!
relax!!! Other things are more important. You should see Devin's room if you think Brennan's room is bad.
Post a Comment