I got to enjoy my Mother's Day with my mom again this year. We all went to church together and that was really nice.
The girls got some coloring in before church. What a mess!
See how excited Brennan and Chris are to be eating their breakfast?
Greyson and Lauklan are excited though!
The girls got some coloring in before church. What a mess!
See how excited Brennan and Chris are to be eating their breakfast?
Greyson and Lauklan are excited though!Dad got home around 3:30 and the kids were beyond excited!
See all the excitement?
Mom and I on Mother's Day.
Chris and I.
See all the excitement?
Mom and I on Mother's Day.
Chris and I.It was a really nice day with family. A long, but nice day. We didn't arrive home until around 9, but I am really glad that we went.


1 people said:
We had a wonderful time with all of you!
Mom
Post a Comment