We headed to Mom and Dad's this afternoon and got there about 4 p.m. After Chris did several "honey-do" list items.
Chris fixed the closet doors in the boys room. I have been wanting that done for months. One of them was sliding and wouldn't stay on the track. That made me happy.
He also went to Jo-Ann Fabrics and bought new fabric to cover the dining room chairs. To be honest, it doesn't bother me as much as it bothers him, but it always looks nice when it is done. Our staple gun wouldn't work though, so it didn't get finished.
I went to Publix and got Mom some flowers for Mother's Day. If they make me smile, they should make her smile too. Right?
I went to Publix and got Mom some flowers for Mother's Day. If they make me smile, they should make her smile too. Right?Tonight, we went to see the new Star Trek movie at the movie theater in Port Richey. The same one that I went to as a child. I really enjoyed the movie, but Chris said it was just "okay". It was a late night though, since the movie didn't even start until 9:55. Way past my bedtime!


1 people said:
I loved the flowers!
Mom
Post a Comment