All of the kids were back to school today. Chris and I were back to work. There is something comfortable about routine. I really like routine, as you know.
Aislinn seems to not be any worse except that tonight when I was getting her in bed, she told me her back was hurting and when I asked her to show me where, she pointed at her lower right side. Doesn't sound good!
Cycle class tonight was great! I really shouldn't have eaten all that movie popcorn and all those doughnuts! I'm hating those choices right now for sure!
Aislinn seems to not be any worse except that tonight when I was getting her in bed, she told me her back was hurting and when I asked her to show me where, she pointed at her lower right side. Doesn't sound good!
Cycle class tonight was great! I really shouldn't have eaten all that movie popcorn and all those doughnuts! I'm hating those choices right now for sure!


0 people said:
Post a Comment