Saturday, May 16, 2009

Magic Kingdom for Grandma

We met Grandma, Karen, Krystal, Carolyn and Bay at Magic Kingdom today to celebrate Grandma's birthday.

The kids were so excited, and I think the parents were too! We got a lot done, and it was REALLY hot at times, but overall, we all had a bunch of fun.

We ate lunch at Crystal Palace which was perfect because it is a buffet and the kids could eat ALL that they wanted.
Kerstyn and Aislinn
Aislinn wasn't so excited about eating there UNTIL she saw the characters inside. This is what she did until they let us in. It was SO cute!
Lauklan sporting the ears.
Is that Brennan smiling? Impressive.
Greyson was having fun watching the show.
Krystal, Karen and Bay
Chris giving the cheesy smile.
Chris and I in the Crystal Palace
Everyone, minus me. See all the smiling faces?
Kerstyn and Brennan

1 people said:

Laurel said...

Hey! I have a picture exactly like that last one! ;) Glad everyone had fun. And Melody, you seriously look HOT!