I'm not going to lie.
Today was a rough day for me.
It was my first time back in our ward since I was released.
I miss it.
I feel out of place.
I cried several times today.
I wish I could hide.
Stupid, huh?
Family: A journey to forever...
Posted by Melody at 5/17/2009 08:48:00 AM
4 people said:
Not stupid! Normal I think. Any time you change something that you have been doing for such a long time, you will feel weird. It will get better. Heavenly Father has a plan for you :)
No, not stupid! That's exactly how it feels, kind of like a fish out of water. It gets better though. Soon, you will be embracing a new calling with the same gusto. Hang in there!
I don't think it's dumb at all. I had a hard time when I was released. I cried too. And I thought I would hate my new calling. But I love it! (Almost as much as Primary :)
That just means that you loved it! I am sure you will be dearly missed in Primary.
Post a Comment