Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rain, rain

It has rained for two days straight. I took a picture of the pool. Even with the overflow pipe, it has almost gone over the top. The rain has been pretty steady, sometimes quite hard. We really need it though, but it makes going places and doing things much harder.
The pool water is to the top of the tile.
Brennan and Greyson playing Lego's.
Lauklan and Kerstyn doing their homework.

We had a girls night out for church last night at the Ingalls' house. It was really nice to go and chat with friends and even meet some of the new people that have joined our ward from Apopka.

After arriving home, Chris and I watched American Idol. I think both of them can really sing and I like them both, but I don't believe I would buy Adam. I might, however buy Chris. My favorite, Danny, was voted off last week, but I WILL buy his album when it comes out.

I think it is supposed to rain for another day or two. I miss the sun.

0 people said: