Friday, October 10, 2008

Temple night


Chris and I got to go to the temple tonight. It's the second Friday of the month, so it was time. We haven't been getting babysitters for our normal date nights since the money situation is tighter and we have had things going on. However, tonight I called and set up babysitters so we could go to the only place that we can feel complete peace and comfort.

The office is having to make some changes, and we needed to make sure we were making the right ones. These economic times are hard on EVERYONE!

When we make an effort to get to the temple often, I can see a definite improvement in our marriage. I am so thankful for those blessings!

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to be able to find a place of peace and solace. I'm glad you were able to find some! :-)

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

What a great blessing to go to the Temple! I am sure you will enjoy your time there.

nanamoo said...

You guys are a great couple!