Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Deaf ears

My children seem to have deaf ears when it comes to my voice.

Interesting!

4 people said:

Anonymous said...

Melody,
Try lowering your voice or whispering to them. They will wonder what is wrong!! They will have to listen to see what you are saying, or what is wrong. I always did that in the classroom and it worked for 40 years with all age groups.
Mom
Just something new to try, honey!

Anonymous said...

What did you say, I didn't hear you?? LOL I couldn't help myself!! :-)

Your mom has good advise. I tried whispering a few times... they tend to not want to miss a secret!! :-)

Good luck, Girl!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I have a hard time remembering to whisper. When Devin doesn't listen, I say not a problem and take something away he really likes. It's funny. He starts saying, "no, it is a problem." I keep repeating, not a problem.

Laurel said...

ugh..story of my life. When you figure it out, let me know! :)