Kerstyn was inducted into The Order of The Dolphins today. It is the honor society at Round Lake Elementary. You have to have all A's and B's for 3 consecutive 9 week grading periods and keep them that way or you are taken out. The first time you can get in is in fourth grade. So, here she is, and quite happy as you can tell.
I took some pictures of her crossing the stage, but my camera has them all fuzzy. :(
I took some pictures of her crossing the stage, but my camera has them all fuzzy. :(



7 people said:
Kerstyn, you look beautiful with your mother, and she does, too! I'm so proud of you. Congratulations! I love you.
Yoo-Ma
Way to go, Kerstyn!!
Wow! What an accomplishment!
Super job, Kerstyn! Keep up the good work. Way to go parents, too.
HOT MOMMY! Have you lost MORE weight??
Mother like daughter, great in school!
Kerstyn looks like your mini me
Such a cute Mommy-Daughter pic!
Post a Comment