Happy Birthday Greyson, again.
After the party, we turned on conference and I loved every minute of it.
This evening, Melissa came to watch the kids so I could go on a girls night while Chris was at the Priesthood session. Debbie Clayton, Debbie Carter and I went to Olive Garden for dinner, Target for some power shopping and then to the Birdhouse for some fun conversation.
It sure was a fun day. (While Chris was at conference and I was off with the girls, Ryck and Kenney went on a much needed date.)
We all came home exhausted!







4 people said:
Looks like it was great fun!! I'm glad he had a blast!! :-)
What a fun party theme!
Cute party. You're so great.
Girls night out? What is that? What are you thinking? How do you manage that? Hope you did not have to much fun without me!
Post a Comment