Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stake Activity Day and girls only night

Sister Widmann dividing the girls up for their activity.
Kerstyn making her Gospel Standards craft.

Kerstyn had a great time today at the Stake Activity for the 8 - 11 year old girls. We made crafts, played games, and danced. I even did the Charlie Brown, well, maybe not 'did' it, but I tried.

A fun time was had by all.

Chris and the boys went out camping last night and should be home late tonight. He took all 3 boys and they were so excited, well, the younger two were excited. I'm not too sure about the oldest one, but he went and I am sure that he's having a good time. Since the boys were gone, and it was just Kerstyn, Aislinn and me, I had a hard time sleeping. I heard EVERY noise made, most of which were made by my dog, but it was not restful at all. Chris is definitely my security blanket on many different levels.

3 people said:

Danette Garrett said...

Wow Melody that was quick. I hope Kerstyn had lots of fun. It turned out to be a really good activity.

debbie said...

I know what you mean by being home alone... Creepy!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Try being a lone for a entire year while your husband is deployed :( Not looking forward to it!