Friday, October 24, 2008

I think we're ready

We're headed to the future!

Well, not really, but we, Chris and I, are headed to Neil Diamond tonight with my mom. She is so excited and I have to admit, so am I! For those of you that are confused by my "headed to the future" remark up there, it's one of Neil Diamond's songs.

Kenney is on her way to watch the children.

She's a brave soul!

I hope all goes well. But as far as I am concerned, I'm going to try to relax, enjoy my husband and mother and sing, sing, sing...

7 people said:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Neil Diamond! It just doesn't get much better than "Hello Again."

I hope you have all the fun you can stand!! :)

Anonymous said...

Melody,
I can hardly wait for you and Chris to get here! Neil is my favorite! I know we will have a wonderful time.
Mom

nanamoo said...

have fun!

Danette Garrett said...

Have fun and use your cell phone in place of a lighter.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Neil Diamond!! I am soooooo jealous!! My fav song??? Forever In Blue Jeans!! I will be humming it all night!! LOL

debbie said...

I don't know Melody. This might be where are friendship is divided. I know others fight over religion or politics, but Neil Diamond? I can't come with you on that one. We do have the Jimmy Buffet thing though so I guess that makes up for it. Jimmy makes everything all better. If Neil makes you happy, I'll be happy for you, but I'm not gonna sing along.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Hopefully you took some pictures to show us.