So, here's life with 5 kids...
Wake up in a rush because I oversleep because I HATE mornings!
Feed the kids, pile in the car. Drop off Kerstyn early for music practice then take Brennan downtown to school. Hurry home, put Lauklan in the car and then drop him off. Come back home, pick up Greyson and Aislinn and take them to school. Go to banks to make deposits if I have them.
Go to work. Work in a CRAZY, stress-filled office until the last possible moment.
Drive quickly to pick up Greyson and Aislinn. Stop at banks again, if needed.
Go home, do chores and try to relax.
Load back in the car. Get Brennan, then pick up Kerstyn and Lauklan if it is my day to do so. (Suzy and I share the responsibility. I pick up our kids on Tuesday and Friday, she picks up Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.)
Home with all 5 for homework. Try to manage that chaos, funny.
Fix dinner, give baths, have them get showers, etc.
Back in the car if there are activities or meetings.
Go to sleep!
Try again the next day.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


4 people said:
ah yes...I feel like that and I don't have 5 kids!
Whew! You wore me out just reading that!! LOL
Now it let me comment, you wore me out too! My mornings are crazy also.
And then we blink and they're in college! Or at least kindergarten.
Why do we have such mixed feelings on this subject? Grow up! No, stop growing. I can't decide. :)
Post a Comment