Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pictures, family and fun

Ryan and Mom this morning.
Chris and me yesterday afternoon after we got to Mom's and before we left for dinner at Outback and the concert.
Mom and me. Isn't she pretty?
I'm such a goof!
When we got home, Nana was there with Kenney waiting to visit with you. Our visit was short, but great. Can you tell that Aislinn really likes Nana?
She's so cheesy!
Chris and Lauklan in their FSU attire.
Ryan and me. I'm sure going to miss him, he's moving to California in one week to be a recruiter for the Army.
Ryan, Mom, me, Logan, Noelani (Logan's girlfriend)

We (Chris, Mom and I), got together this morning with Ryan, Logan and Noelani for breakfast. I wanted to see Ryan before he moves away. He and Logan are like brothers to me. We grew up together and I think a lot of them. They are great young men!

After breakfast, Chris and I came home. I commented on the ride home that I sure had a good time, but it was not relaxing at all! We were on the go constantly, but I am glad that we had the opportunity to be with Mom and go to Neil Diamond.

I must admit that I was surprised at how much I really enjoyed the concert. Neil sounded just as good in concert as he does on the radio. I can see why he has such a fan base and why Mom loves him so! We listened to his songs on the way there and got a few chuckles out of memories I had through the years of hearing the songs in the car.

I look forward to when he comes again.

5 people said:

Danette Garrett said...

I'm glad that you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful time with you and Chris! It went too quickly. I'm glad Ryan and Logan could meet with us for breakfast. I can hardly wait until the next concert.
Mom

debbie said...

I'm glad you had a good time with Neil, your friends and family. Your just as pretty as your mom.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Looks like you had fun with your happy smile. It must be from seeing family and your mom. It's always nice to see your mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!! sigh... A breath of fresh air to hear about it all!

And Nana looks really good. Did you give her "squeeze hugs" from us??? :-)