Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our faith soaring to new heights

Valiant girls getting ready to do their pumpkin race.
Let's get this activity started!
Our CTR's ready to pumpkin race.
CTR's with the Skittles
Just thought I'd throw this one in.
Sister Higley with her nursery children going to another activity.
The Valiant girls doing the Skittles in whipped cream with no hands. Sister Gronlund loves this activity!
Valiant girls doing the doughnuts on a string.
Sister White did a great cupcake design following our activity theme.
Our balloons on their way.

We had our Primary activity this afternoon from 4 - 6. The theme was "Our Faith, Soaring to New Heights". We had several different activities for the children to rotate through, and one of them was them writing part of their testimony on a balloon that we all released together at the end of the activity. It was a great opportunity for us to be together and have fun AND for us to think about our many blessings.

This is for you NieNie, Courtney and family. I am praying for you.

9 people said:

debbie said...

Looks like it was tons of fun.

nanamoo said...

What a wonderful activity!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I love that activity. I should tell my Primary pres. They never do activities here in Germany like the States:(

SpaceyKasey said...

Too fun. You done good.

Anonymous said...

it was A LOT OF FUN!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melody!! It's great to see your lovely family. All the little ones look so much older. I see your in shorts...must be nice:)

Stephanie said...

Looks like so much fun!

Wise Family said...

So much fun! Thanks for all you guys do for our little ones.

Deanna said...

What a fun day!