Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hallelujah, almost

Hallelujah, hallelujah, well, almost...
What a big mess!
An even bigger mess.
Cliff, aka, the man, working on the equipment.
From the mixer thing to the wheelbarrow, to the deep end.
They completed the deep end of the pool today. It was so hot and they really worked hard.
Greyson playing hard.
Look at that red face!
The completed deep end.
Chris worked on landscaping today. Here is the little are between the deck and the pavilion. He also planted a palm tree on the other side of the sidewalk. Sitting on the back of the deck are two palm trees for each corner and the plants to put in front of the equipment to form a screen. I think it looks really pretty and I can't wait to see the finished product!

5 people said:

Anonymous said...

Finally! It's about time that pool gets finished.

<3 Nashua

Laurel said...

Wow! It looks great! I especially like the pavilion.

Lugo's said...

Yeah! It looks great. I'm so happy for you. No need to visit you in jail anymore ;)

Stephanie said...

Lookin Good! How exciting

Mary said...

Melody, it looks just beautiful. I know how anxious you are about having it finished. You will love it. Look at it as an end of the school year present.