Monday, May 05, 2008

Mount Dora Bible

I turned in our application and application fee today for Brennan to attend Mount Dora Bible next year. I have high hopes for his academic career there. I also feel that he will blossom socially and spiritually in that atmosphere. Click on the school name above to go to the website.

We are all really excited for this new experience. I can't believe that I am getting ready to have a child in middle school! Aren't I too young for that?

4 people said:

SpaceyKasey said...

Yes, we are too young for you to have a child in middle school. You must have had him when you were 8, yes? Clearly the only explanation.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are way too young to have a middle schooler!! And I'm way too young to have grandbabies!! LOL But, don't ya' just love it!! :-)

Lugo's said...

Welcome to the club. Now you'll experience the joy of having a tween. Ha!

Janet said...

Unbelievable. I still imagine him playing Buzz Lightyear with Jackson. :) Good luck, it looks like a great school.